We are thrilled to be part of the 2020 Herbal Entrepreneur Conference, a virtual event that will be held April 20-24, 2020. If you are interested in starting your own herbal business or taking your business to the next level, there is so much to learn and inspire you with a truly a wonderful lineup of presenters.
Click on this link to get free access before the price increases!
The 2020 Herbal Entrepreneur Conference unites herbalists from across the globe to build community as we help each other to profit from our passion for plants with a successful herbal business. Gain the wisdom of experienced herbalists from diverse backgrounds – farmers, foragers, formulators, shop owners, bloggers, teachers, and practitioners. This online conference will feature some INCREDIBLE speakers, such as Marlene Adelmann, Julie James, Guido Masé, Maria Noel Groves, Rachel Jepson Wolf, Sarah Corbett, Lorraine Dallmeier, Crystal Gordon, Funke Owolabi, Jade Alicandro Mace, Jeff Johnson, Heather Irvine, Stephanie Boucher, Heather Olson, The Practical Herbalist, and many more!!!
You will learn more about:
– Entrepreneurial mindset for herbalists
– Herbal product formulation guidelines
– Current Good Manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
– Accounting and records to keep
– Legal structures to protect your business
– Sustainable practices for farming and formulation
– Building relationships and growing your customer base
– Brand values on social media
– Different business models that work
– Branding for your herbal business
– And so much more!
The best part? It’s completely free to attend (for a limited time.) Join today for FREE today with this link. (The price will increase as more information, interviews and resources are added).